Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

renewed free energy project

Status
Not open for further replies.

caustic

I'm practically a beginner at this and well I know that with hydropowered plants and such can generate more then 2000 megawatts i was wondering how i could produce such but smaller electricity coming out with just a little fish tank that will spin the water and i'll spin it around once then it would like keep spinning by it self with its own energy while like giving off energy to a light bulb or something a bit larger.
Please give me the specs because I donno how to hell to really get started because i wouldn't beable to know how to make a type of generator then actually producing it to the light bulb or such . !!! please help.

You can generate electricity youself using a small bycycle dynamo and small turbine made out of wooden plates or jar cap or something of that sort. Spin your dynamo with this turbine keeping it under water tap and you'll be able to generate small amount of electricity. This can light a small torch bulb but not big household lamps. Also the dynamo can be spun by a fan attached to the dynamo which acts as a complete windmill assembly.
The point which you mentioned about spinning the water and it will kep on spinning forever is not possible. Because of friction every body comes to rest at one point of time. Yo can definitely create a low friction device but in case of spinning water I think it won't even spin for 5 minutes.

8) u can use an electromotor from a car from the window rain cleanrs(i dont remember how u call them) and u mighta generate some 16 V if u find something to turna it fast and a current like 1-2 amps.....if it;s a good motor.....
the problem is that u got to make it run fast, maybe if it's windy :p :lol:
8) or do something like i did with my cousins toy....
it was something like a water mill, a beach toy, u pores water and it turned a big weel quite fast...
what i did : i conected a 12V casseteplayer motor with a belt, and made some martian type of generator :p :p :p it could only power a few leds, but it was funny building it......
and something very interesting what i realized at the physichs class, i inserted a copper wite into a flower pot and i tied a piece of aluminum paper to a leaf and ia mesured a voltage of about 350mV....
home i tried skething else , i gathered all my flowers, (my mother said i was crazy) :lol: :lol: and tied 40 m of wires and i got about 7 volts, and with a shortcircuit current of 35 mA.....
i powered a few LEDs, and it worked, but the energy dropped after a few hours... :cry: :cry: :cry:
u can try this and have fun.....

:lol: BEER POWERED RADIO ???
Great! How do you do that?

I think it's the same idea as in the potato radio, only that the electrolyte is beer instead of potato... but we'll see.. :)

Beer and electricity

Beer and electricity are surely a bad mix :?:

Drink beer, waste electricity
Dont waste beer making electricity :roll:

You're attempting a perpetual motion machine which is impossible. You'll be lucky to extract enough power to light an LED. You're asking for over 100% effeciency which does not exist.

I suppose it depends on whether you have any way of refilling the tank whilst the machine is working. the way the question was phrased implies greater than 100% efficiency but if the tank is being refilled or is large enough for the amount of time you want the lamp lit for then the principle is sound.

in theory you could power whatever you liked provided that you had a fast/powerful enough flow and a big enough motor, which are the two major limiting factors in hydro power. if the system was made by hooking the shaft of a car alternator up to the vane assembly on a car water pump (for example), and piping water into what was the outlet nozzle from a tank then it could be used to charge batteries through a regulator, or possibly light low wattage 12v lamps. (you’d need a tank the size of a bathtub raised up a good 10 feet and a reckless regard for your water bill to run it for any length of time tho)

this is technically (by a large stretching of the term) a free energy project as long as you get charged a fixed rate for water in your area. and even then it's just a 'someone else is paying for it' energy project

There is some free energy or how we want to call it... with no taxes , no blackouts, and no polutant, and low cost machines:

1. Wind moves a vertical turbine, it moves a small permanente magnet alternator,retified, charges a battery. The battery moves a medium magnet motor or a high performance dc motor that moves a big permanent magnet generator = on demand AC

2. Solar cells charges a battery. The battery moves a medium magnet motor or a high performance dc motor that moves a big permanent magnet generator = on demand AC

3. 1. Wind pumps a compressor, it spin a tesla turbine, that moves a small permanente magnet alternator,retified, charges a battery. The battery moves a medium magnet motor or a high performance dc motor that moves a big permanent magnet generator = on demand AC

This tech is avaiable today..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back