Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Remote doorbell

Is This A Truley Evil Idea?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Not Sure

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macka

Hi,

I wanted to play a gag on one of my friends who has a wireless doorbell.

He has a phone booth across the road from his house and I want to be able to ring it without being near the front door :twisted: (preferably, make my own remote and hide in the phone box and ring it without him seeing.)

Does anyone know of a circuit I could use to ring his doorbell remotely?? :twisted:

Just ringing the doorbell remotely isnt evil. Now if you left a flaming bag of dog stuffs on the porch, then rang the doorbell. That would be evil :twisted:

andrew12345678 said:
Hi,

I wanted to play a gag on one of my friends who has a wireless doorbell.

He has a phone booth across the road from his house and I want to be able to ring it without being near the front door :twisted: (preferably, make my own remote and hide in the phone box and ring it without him seeing.)

Does anyone know of a circuit I could use to ring his doorbell remotely?? :twisted:

buy the same doorbell he has and use the remote from it. you may have to try a few times to get it on the same channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back