Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Remote Detonator Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mishael

Ok well i need plans for a remote TRIGGERthat uses something like radio waves to send a charge into something. im only using it for a project. I need part suggestions, plans, and tips. Im pretty experienced, i like a challenge, and it should turn out to be enjoyable.

I have a limited budget but i can put enough i hope into it.
There are 2 requirements it has to have:
Wireless
Wall penetrating

Last edited:
He is not smart, judging by his wording of the question. But I think he wanted to not make himself look suspicious, but he failed.

What are you planning on detonating?

Relax guys.

If he's a wanna-be terrorist, he will finally get the information somewhere else, or get tired and use an odinary clock, or even a cloth as a fuse.

But he will blow* his family and himself up while preparing the chemicals for the main charge. Or at least he will lose his limbs.

* That makes me extemely happy

Last edited:
He is not smart, judging by his wording of the question. But I think he wanted to not make himself look suspicious, but he failed.

What are you planning on detonating?

ok i am smart (so to speak) i just have a problem with not being honest. i do want to detonate something, no its not going to be dangerous. i want something that will like remotely trigger a smoke bomb is the project. if i wanted to unleash hell i would look, not ask for something like this. also yea my title is sketch but people are more likely to give me ideas with a title like that. i didnt have any synonyms for detonate either.

funny funny. now youre just mocking me. detonator isnt even the right word. remote TRIGGER fits better. you dont exactly detonate a smoke bomb...im not a pyro, im not destructive, im just a high school student that wants to explore

Mishael,
If this was a legitimate and honest question, you went about it the wrong way.

When you say things like, Detonate, Remote, Wireless, Wall Penetrating, Need Plans.....

What do you think we are lead to believe?

I'm not trying to be 'funny funny', I just want to make you aware that in this day and age, people wont give information out in reply to a post like that.

Like birdman0_o said;
Give us a full description of what you plan on detonating and what it will be used for, then we will judge your sincerity.

Explore snow shoeing, explore knitting, explore playing the guitar. Not something that will put you on an FBI watch list

I don't think FBI watch their own trolls. ;)

The latest remote detonator I designed was a birthday gift for Osama Bin Laden.

He must have operated it the wrong way. I haven't heard of him since. :D

ok. im not smart. im a high school student with $25 and an interest in radios. ok how about this viable option: i want something to remotely trigger a model rocket. i have quite a few model rockets actually. i also have a problem with the el cheapo wired ignitors that they are supplied by.

PS my high school is already on the watch list. for drugs. not anything violent...do you think i would start asking people who are smart, and nice, and have lots of information for something im just going to use to blow stuff up? no i would just look around and avoid this whole problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back