Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

remote controlled toy car...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMPdeck

guys, im planning to propose a toy car in our design project that can move forward,reverse(it will stop moving backward if theres an obstacle on its back),turn right,turn left. i will be using an rf transmitter that has four inputs(forward,reverse,left,right) and from the receiver its code will be decode by a pic (16f84) to perform its operation.. also im planning to attach to its a wireless camera in order for us to view the place while its moving far......now im suggesting you guys if you havean idea to add more features to my proposal that can be found on the net and free source, for me not to waste some time....hehehehehe.....plz help me guys.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back