Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

remote control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Point the remote control at the robot and press the buttons on the remote control ?

It might help if you give us some more information.

To get some serious help, you will need to invest a lot more time explaining what you are trying to do...

basically, there is a robot which has hand .its hand has around 4-5 dc motors ,now the question is here how can i design a remote that be able to either control the tank robot and its hand .because i want to control robot and its hand with the same buttons of the remote control.you can find the attachment in order to understand better my question.

Attachments

• 10815278_590825687715993_178910855_o.jpg
    10815278_590825687715993_178910855_o.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 176
What are the circuits controlling the motors ? How are they currently driven and interfaced ?

Do you want to make the whole thing from scratch or buy something off the shelf?

honestly , i am new in this filed and i do not know what to do please advise me how to start this project ,what do i need, which circuits are good and finally how i can make a remote control in order to control hand and robot with one remote control.

How far have you got in the project ? Have you got the robot hand yet / motors / controllers ?

What is your level of electronics experience ? Can you program PIC microcontrollers / Atmel / Arduino ?

What is the purpose of the robot hand ? Precision placement or industrial welding ?

You really need to sit down, have a think of exactly what you need then get back to us.

Maybe you would like to start with a prepackaged robotics experimenter kits like this;
**broken link removed**
There are quit a few made to teach school kids robotics.

It's a lots of work, planning your project, buying electronics parts online. then implementing the hardware and battery. But assembling is the hardest part. But why don't you do with with an electronics tutorial or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back