Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

remote control ic

Status
Not open for further replies.

silvarblade

there is an ic on my remote that says bet 8805 0344 i want to no what that ic does. any one nos. i no it sends the signals and stuff but cant find any data sheet for it?

silvarblade said:
there is an ic on my remote that says bet 8805 0344 i want to no what that ic does. any one nos. i no it sends the signals and stuff but cant find any data sheet for it?

That looks more like a date code than anything else? - a remote control is likely to be a pre-programmed micro-controller, so you probably wouldn't do any good even if you knew the proper number.

Here is a remote control transmitter from NEC
**broken link removed**

We use them in our products and they work well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back