Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Remote Control Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adz

:D Hey,

i need the schematics for a remote control that has 4 bottons one makes a motor go back the other forward then a nother motor that goes left and right does anyone have the schematics for a transmitter and a receiver that can do this

thankx :D

i need this as well

it would be very helpful if you could sent this info to me as well i am makeing a vehical that drives like a tank so i need a botton for one side to move forward and backward and the same for the other any help would be greatly aprated thanks in advance

newbie remote comment

surely the PIC can be programmed to do such a thing. one configured at 38 hz and carrier the other with a simple decoder...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back