Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Relays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etam

I just found these relays on Amizon and I was wondering if anyone has had experiance using them? They're meant for 5V, but I'm hoping to use them with a Propeller.

[MODNOTE]Deleted Spam Link[/MODNOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
your link is broken but if you should avoid driving a relay directly from the I/O pin of anything.

use a transistor instead, the base resistor should be something like 1 to 5 K ohms, and any common transistor can handle a small relay's coil current.

Looking at their home page most of the relay cards (modules) I see include the relay driver and are driven from 5 volts low current. They are designed to be PIC driven. However, as noted the link you posted does not work so we are clueless as to what card or product you are looking at?

Ron

Thanks sincerely for your reply. I got my answers from another forum. But yours are still helpful to me. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back