Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Reebok IRun treadmill motor control board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex5028

Hi has anyone had any experience with these I currently have two boards both no dc power output I know the motor is good as I’ve tested it with nicads , I’m under the impression. It’s. Pwm at low voltage 1.5v to 5v. From the display unit and this drives a fast fet to generate 0-200 vdc for the dc motor dhas anyone investigated this and can you give me pointers to look for ?

What is the model No on the board or post a pic, if it is the same as the MC2100's then it requires a PWM 20hz signal to control, they are opto isolated input so the voltage in can be tailored to the Opto in current.
Max.

It’s from the iRun , I don’t think it’s optoisolated though. Part no of the control board is JD-230E/E if anyone has a circuit diagram I’d be very grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back