Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Recording sound on computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

clifweb

I need to record the speaker wile he is talking using a normal mic that plug in an amplifier. When i did a test run I inserted the mic into the mic jack of the computer and then outputted the sound to my amplifier to the speakers. In this way the sound was too low when outputting from the speaker. I also have to say that the mic wire is about 20 meters long. How could record in this situation. Those some have an idea? I thought the reason for the sound output is low because of the long distance there is from the mic to the PC and maybe I have to amplify the signal.

hai if u want record in windows os u can dowload audacity which is media editing software & very good in sample niose remove u can found at google enter above key word & download or if u use linux some disturbutions like susi,give audacity can record with ogg format equvelnt to mp3 for more u can contact by my mail

vijaya

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back