Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Recommended chip for half bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacIntoshCZ

Hello,
I am building half bridge design of sstc. My TC has around 17000 of turns and its resonance frequency is around 3kHZ.
I need chip that has variable frequency (by RT CT) and variable duty cycle <50% (I would set it on several %, 50% would be too much deadly).
Galvanic isolation does not have to be included (but it will be beter with it). If not included i will use igbt driver 2EDL23N06PJXUMA1 .

thanks a lot for recommendations.

the two I've seen used individual mosfets - why do you want to use a half bridge module? Individuals allow better customization, better thermal management and you can physically separate them on the board.

What are the typical mosfets used by other experimenters?

the two I've seen used individual mosfets - why do you want to use a half bridge module? Individuals allow better customization, better thermal management and you can physically separate them on the board.

What are the typical mosfets used by other experimenters?
Sorry i want chip for half bridge control. Not chip with integrated mosfets. I am using hgtg20n60a4d

It's going to depend on your circuit. For my DRSSTC I used a pair of UCC27425 4A drivers in parallel, but that particular driver has one inverted and one non-inverted output. Your schematic may require a different configuration.

It's going to depend on your circuit. For my DRSSTC I used a pair of UCC27425 4A drivers in parallel, but that particular driver has one inverted and one non-inverted output. Your schematic may require a different configuration.
Thanks for info. I will use tl494 with irs21864.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back