Recommended chip for half bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacIntoshCZ

Hello,
I am building half bridge design of sstc. My TC has around 17000 of turns and its resonance frequency is around 3kHZ.
I need chip that has variable frequency (by RT CT) and variable duty cycle <50% (I would set it on several %, 50% would be too much deadly).
Galvanic isolation does not have to be included (but it will be beter with it). If not included i will use igbt driver 2EDL23N06PJXUMA1 .

thanks a lot for recommendations.

the two I've seen used individual mosfets - why do you want to use a half bridge module? Individuals allow better customization, better thermal management and you can physically separate them on the board.

What are the typical mosfets used by other experimenters?

Sorry i want chip for half bridge control. Not chip with integrated mosfets. I am using hgtg20n60a4d

It's going to depend on your circuit. For my DRSSTC I used a pair of UCC27425 4A drivers in parallel, but that particular driver has one inverted and one non-inverted output. Your schematic may require a different configuration.

It's going to depend on your circuit. For my DRSSTC I used a pair of UCC27425 4A drivers in parallel, but that particular driver has one inverted and one non-inverted output. Your schematic may require a different configuration.
Thanks for info. I will use tl494 with irs21864.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…