Rebuilder Mod ( changing the carrier signal ? )

Status
Not open for further replies.

tepol

Hi,

I have a device called the " The Rebuilder " you can see here thats used for nerve related health issues. ( I suffer from neuropathy )

But I seem to respond far better to lower signals so I wanted to see if I could change or tweak following

1 ) the carrier signal which is 7.83 hz )
2 ) the strngth of the signal so it go lower than the 1- 8 setting

Any way, as Im a complete newbie at this I'm not sure how easy or difficult this would be given what they claim ( probably exggarated techno babble i.e. to sound impressive )

So I was just going to open it up - take a photo and post on here ( if no one minds ) to see what folk think .

This isnt the same as tens machine BTW - though it does runs of the same 9 volt battery most of these things do.

thanks for reading.

tepol

I think the mumbo-jumbo of medical tech babble is BS. It is simply another extremely over-priced TENS unit that zaps your feet and legs and twitches your muscles.

A photo of its insides won't allow us to see how it works. A schematic, parts list and the program written for its micro-controller will. It probably needs a new program written to do what you want.

Well, assuming that schematics for tens machine might be the same , couldnt I just use that and try programming it ?

i.e. Aside from not working what the worst that could happen ?

Last edited:
Every circuit is different and use different parts even it the output work is the same.
It might not be re-programmable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…