Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

read a value from the potentiometre DSPIC30F4011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasmine

Hi,

Im starting working with the dspic30f4011 and I need a program which takes in entrance a value read by the potentiometre and that puts in exit a square wave ensconced with a variable cyclical report according to the value read on the potentiometre.

So the potentiometre will simulate the opening and the closing of the IGBT. the frequency is 4khz.

thanks ;)

sorry but i found nothing to do with my post

can you help me to find a programme who do my needs

thanks

I don't think you'll find that with out writing it yourself and i sure would want to start to learn assembly with that chip
83 base instructions

Hi,

Im starting working with the dspic30f4011 and I need a program which takes in entrance a value read by the potentiometre and that puts in exit a square wave ensconced with a variable cyclical report according to the value read on the potentiometre.

So the potentiometre will simulate the opening and the closing of the IGBT. the frequency is 4khz.

thanks ;)
Do you have to use a dspic30f4011? It seems like overkill for that job.

You can do what you want with a 12F683.

PWM DC Motor Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back