Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RCA TV Model 24V511T Pleassse Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaleighsmom919

Hi Im a sigle mom that knows nothing about electronics. My kids wii stoped working and i was stupid enough to try and fix it myself. So i was trying to see if all the plugs were in right, which they were.:) So i started messing with the TV.:confused: Somehow I got the FCP lock on?:eek: I know how i did it but dont know how to fix it. None of the buttons on the TV will work now. The only way to turn it on is through the cable remote and to shut it off you have to use the tv button. Please someone help me i have three screaming kids home on a rainy sunday with no tv. :mad:

I don't know what a FCP is. I found something about FPA. Could you mean that?

The code "0000" is the default password of the TV.

Resetting Your Password

Press VOL+ on the remote and the
CHANNEL + on the front of the TV at the

same time. Enter New Pwd. will appear

on the screen. (You must be in the Enter

Password screen when attempting this.)

Press the number buttons to enter a

four-digit code. The code will appear on

the screen as you enter it.

Press OK to save the code.

Press MENU repeatedly to exit the menu

or the menu will automatically disappear