Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

rc car help

Status
Not open for further replies.

xo0x

hi.im new at making rc circuits.and our intructor wants us to build rc projects.and i decided to make a rc car but the problem is i can,t find any schematics for rc cars in the net. can anyone help me???or maybe someone share some schematics ??

It is simple to design and make an RC car that has full speed or no speed and turns full right or full left or goes straight. It is also simple to make it back up.
But a real RC car has fairly complicated proportional controls for adjustable speed and steering.

Since your instructor wants you to build and not design then you are simply copying the circuit designed by somebody else and you are simply learning how to solder wires together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back