Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Raspberry Pi pico can not download other programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlesli

I have a question, I copied the program into Raspberry Pi pico when I was working on the project of thermal printer parking system, after that I tried to copy other programs but they failed, is it because the pico board can only copy one program?

It is presumably running on Raspbian linux, a full operating system.
That can have as many compatible programs installed as you wish, subject to the capacity of the SD card you use?

Edit - ignore the above, I did not realise the Pico is a totally different thing to other Raspberry Pi devices.

It's more their equivalent of an ARM based arduino type unit, with an all-in-one M0 flash CPU.

I'd guess in that case you may have to use the onboard button when starting it, to put it in bootloader mode??
(Or something like that.).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back