Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Radio Telephone Device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyeiamponsah

Hello:

I need help with circuitry for a device taht will allow me to extend a telephone pair over a radio link.

There would have to be a base and a remote. Pls help. Thanks

Long Range Telephone

What I am looking for may be similiar to a cordless phone but it is much more like the products offered by these manufactures.

http://www.telemobile.com

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

However if I can find a "cordless" phone solution that will work over 20km, that would be fine.

thanks.

Radio Telephone (20KM)

The device is for use outside of the United States. As such the licencing issue does not arise.

Re: Radio Telephone (20KM)

kyeiamponsah said:
The device is for use outside of the United States. As such the licencing issue does not arise.

I would have thought it would apply in most countries?, some of which are far more strict than the USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back