Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Radio Shack part for BC548B Transistor ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

eightwgt

I need a BC548B Transistor..... what do I look for at radio shack - the sales guy was clueless......

Thanks

No, a Radio Shack guy clueless, your kidding. :roll:

There shouldn't be a problem replacing the BC548B with another NPN.

You probably can use the RS Catalog #: 276-2009 a 2N2222A.

Just take care to match the diagram on the packaging with your circuit.

I am a totally green circuit builder and do not know the math well enough yet too.....
Best I could do is post the link to it or the schematic and get some input.... ANY one wanna help - its a real simple circuit, a few resistors, and a transistor.... its a moisture gauge circuit to test soils dampness by measuring resistance...... I am going to try to use the circuit to make an electronic water level - a VERY accurate one.......

I am going to try to attach a schematic.... appreciate ANY and all input I can get from you more experianced guys on here !

Thanks !!!!! 8)

Start another thread on the "Electronic Projects Design/Ideas/Reviews" section.
The option to upload a picture will appear twords the bottom of the window.
This chat section only lets you link to images.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back