Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Question ziplock, silica gel, humidity

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudff7

Currently I keep some electronic devices (snes cartridges) inside boxes and in a semi-open anti-static bag but I'm not using any moisture protection silica gel, I bought a ziplock bag and silica gel and I received them today, my doubt is if Do you need to use these devices before placing them in the ziplock bag with silica gel sache to expel moisture from the board?

So you're going to extend the life of SNES cartridges by putting them in plastic bags with silica gel? Cartridges that were made 25 to 30-years ago and stored in peoples basements, under their beds, in attics or garages until you acquired them?

I don't think it matters much exactly how you put the cartridge into the plastic bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back