Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Question reform electrolytic capacitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reform of the electrolytic capacitor will need to be carried out periodically but I have doubts if this reform can be done by plugging the electronic device into the wall socket, I have electronic devices from the early 90's eg Snes consoles, PS2 Slim TVs CRT

Does the maximum time to carry out this reform depend on the age and brand of the electrolytic capacitor? in the worst case (brand and capacitor from the beginning of the 90s) what is the minimum time for reform?

in the worst case (brand and capacitor from the beginning of the 90s) what is the minimum time for reform?
Zero, as you have been repeatedly told!

Normal electronics from that era does not need any special treatment for "capacitor reforming". Just use it or store it.

Same old, same old pointless thread.

I will just lock it and put it out of its misery now.

JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back