Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Question on manage electric pulses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hidamen

Hello All,

Im new to this forum, and i'll like first to congratulate you guys for the nice work and quality of the forum my congratulations for you all.

Well, im new to electronics and since i've no idea how to build a circuit for my needs and also don't know if it's possible.

My need is this one:
A circuit small and very economic, that can send pulses of 9V to 12V from 3 to 15 ends in cycles, which i can control the cycles speed firstly analogically (potentiomenter) , the cycles are from 12k to 15k per min.

There's any project or anything that you guys (experienced) can advise me or help me with !?

If you guys need more info please ask me on this thread.

Really Thanks

Hello All,

Im new to this forum, and i'll like first to congratulate you guys for the nice work and quality of the forum my congratulations for you all.

Well, im new to electronics and since i've no idea how to build a circuit for my needs and also don't know if it's possible.

My need is this one:
A circuit small and very economic, that can send pulses of 9V to 12V from 3 to 15 ends in cycles, which i can control the cycles speed firstly analogically (potentiomenter) , the cycles are from 12k to 15k per min.

There's any project or anything that you guys (experienced) can advise me or help me with !?

If you guys need more info please ask me on this thread.

Really Thanks

hi,
So the cycles are square wave pulses.?
A burst of these pulses, from 3 to 15 pulses at rate of 12K to 15K/min.??

Its not very clear what you are asking for.:)

Hello ericgibbs,

Thanks for the reply, i was thinking that this was a hopeless thread :).

Let me try to explain it better and in case i didn't please ask more, since im new i may give incomplete answers, and i'll learn while you guys ask me.

I believe that squares fit better, im trying to build a small engine that can be divided into 3 to 15 steps.
The burst is 1 pulse to each stage (3 to 15) which create a cycle, starting from 0 cycle to 12k or 15k cycles per min from the first to the last stage with a option to change the speed of the cycles.

For example a 3 stepped (just to check if understood correctly) a squared wave cycle in this case is: one pulse to the 1st step, one pulse to 2nd step, one pulse to the 3rd step, and the variation of the speed will be on how fast those cycles/pulses happen from 0 pulse to 12k to 15k.

I believe that the speed changes exponentially, like the first cycle happens slow in all steps, and as i increase the speed the cycles become faster and faster.

correct me if im wrong.

Let me take for example the 12k cycles.

To reach 12k cycles per min it'll have to provide 200 cycles per second, if i use a 3 step the difference in time will be 66 milliseconds between each step but this difference changes when i slow the speed down in a equivalent way on each step of the cycle.

In case i miss something please ask, and really thanks for your attention

Edit:Cycle is a full sequence for the above mentioned steps and not the wave measurement cycle (in this case)

Last edited:
Hi mbarazeen,

I'll try to work on a better diagram when i reach my home, and try to explain it on more details.

Really thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back