Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Question about motors

Status
Not open for further replies.
The poorest people I have ever seen were in New York City slums. The resorts in Jamaica and Cuba were first class, I never went to see their slums.
I hear that India has a range of wealth. My eye surgeon and dentist are from India. Members of Canada's government are also from India.
Many people living in government welfare-paid townhouses in my city drive new Audi and BMW cars and drink expensive French cognac.

Hola AG,

It took me some time to incorporate the word grumpy to my vocabulary. From time to time, your posts remind me the expression.

Barbeque any time? ;)

I don't want and don't need a motor on it because I am not disabled.

Then why make comments about people who do want one? You need to be made the official spokesman for Canada at the UN. So much for the misconception of all Canadians being very polite.

The thread starter (he is in Italy, not in India) did not say why he wants unsafe motors on his bike. He did not say he is disabled and is very poor.

I went to a Russell Peters comedy show. Hilarious. He said there are so many people from India moving to Canada that soon all Canadians will look beige.
His English is perfect. I do not know why the video shows a translation subtitle.

The thread starter (he is in Italy, not in India) did not say why he wants unsafe motors on his bike. He did not say he is disabled and is very poor.

He didn't know he needed your permission to do it. When I was a kid I wanted a Whizzer motor conversion for my bike, but couldn't afford one. So I tried many times to find a way to put an old lawnmower motor on the bike. Did I need one? No, but I sure wanted one. The story just means he or any one else asking how to do things is doing it because they want to, not asking for your permission to do it.

I mentioned the dangerous way of adding motors and batteries to a bicycle because it is a very dangerous way to do it. Packing tape holding heavy lead-acid batteries??
I always make a negative comment to dangerous things, nothing to do with giving permission. If he wants to kill himself then he can do it but this dangerous project could easily kill other innocent people.

I only wish that the same effort that is put forth to technical replies, could also be put forth to the non-technical ones, and some empathy be shown towards those who, by accident of birth, find themselves in a less fortunate disposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back