Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Question about LED animation

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonald

I have no idea about the question....
A 64 bit ram can just save the pattern of one column, how can it be read again to fill in the second columns and so on.....

Please click the attachment below to enlarge the photo.

Regards

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 305
Last edited:
First, I’m not at all sure what I read is possible. Therefore, I have to assume that there is another interpretation that instructor has in mind.

Given that the maximum allowed memory is less than the total number of bits in the 32 patterns, your greatest problem is going to be designing a compression algorithm that will hold all of the data in the permitted memory. Compared to that, the rest of the design is a breeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back