Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

question about forum use

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambient

Hi guys, it's beet a while but I am back into the hobby. I am moving soon and have lots of electronics stuff to get rid of. I wanted to know if it was OK to post a list with a link to get it from me via Amazon?

Thanks

I don't see why not.

Forum use seemed like a good place to ask this ?

I can't seem to get a circuit in mind. I have some ideas of using a 555 type circuit and wanted to get some ideas before I start my thread and my diagram.

****-chat is where other's seem to ask questions about their circuits but it just seemed that it's there for general stuff not electronics. General Electronics chat is where I think I should ask. but again I don't want to start my thread yet.

****-chat ? Here is what not allowed todo in this forum:

- No Spamming
- No Abusing Members
- No Insulting Members
- No Project Request
- No Part Requests
- No Adult Content.

General Electronics Chat ? and then start another thread after that ? Which I don't want to do because I haven't even formulated that yet.

kv:confused:

I look in their all the time but it never occurred to me. I'm not much of a thread starter.:eek:

Thanks.:D

kv:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back