Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Querry about USB

Status
Not open for further replies.

reachme09

I have design a high speed USB.
The USB is working with the shielded cable but not working with unshielded cable.

Can you please tell me the reason for this fault and how can i eradicate it?

Umm the reason for the problem is you're not using shielded cable?
USB requires shielding, or the wire from host to device becomes an RF transmitter.

i implement the usb host controller in altera cyclone3. but i can't get the actual data rate and speed. what to do now. plz help

i implement the usb host controller in altera cyclone3. but i can't get the actual data rate and speed. what to do now. plz help
In your previous post you said it was working!? Are you telling us that you can't make the FPGA run at the 480 MHz. clock rate of high speed USB, and you think we have some magic mojo that we can pull out of our collective....ahhh....ears? Are you also unaware that a 480 MHz source will radiate ubiquitously? Time for a basic physics refresher.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back