Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Quadra laser problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airskout

Hello people of elecro tech . My family runs a small production company and we use a quadra machine (2 head) for the production of the boards , and lately while implementing new designs/components i have a problem with finding the right package for said components . Is there a way to import package libraries or something so i can make my life easier .
For example one of my components is TLP184 for witch the package in the datasheet is 11-4M1 or smth . on an other datasheet i found it saying it is SMD-4 package but i cant find neither of them on my machine.
Thanks to all in advance.

Just a thought is there a JEDEC package library out there ?

Here is a tool to work around library requirement, maybe a clue there are more and
easier methods of working with packages.

Regards, Dana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back