Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Laser Range Finder - obstacles avoidance autonomous robot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

My master project is what you read in the title above. I would like to know if any has done somehing similar to get in contact with him, i have purchased all the hardware i might need and at the moment i am reading different algorithms before i choose one to implement.

maybe he can't understand because you never end your sentence before going on to the next one if you google you can find a number of documents on autonomous robots and obstacle avoidance some using laser range finders I did a search and found one the link is here **broken link removed**

Hi

I have worked on many robots using Ultra Sonic Range Finders as primary obstacle detectors in an Autonomous Robot.
I am now working on a system using dsPIC's from Microchip and the ICD3 as programmer/debugger.

I am willing to help you with guidance...ask away!

Hi

We've tinkered with obstacle avoidance algorithms in the past.
We also host a forum of professional engineers and academics who give a little more lovin' and detail in their posts! ;)

Ask away - somebody will be able to help.

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back