Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Python and Java on a PIC! I just need a little help...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could try "register injection" listed under debugger/stimulus/New Workbook. You'll need a HEX file, etc to supply the "sine" wave. See the SIM help file for details.

You could try "register injection" listed under debugger/stimulus/New Workbook. You'll need a HEX file, etc to supply the "sine" wave. See the SIM help file for details.
I studied the help for hours, but I was not able to figure out how to get one pin high/low at 26 ms seconds interval for one second without writing one line per pulse!! :eek:
440 lines!!! :rolleyes:
I can't understand how the REPEAT function works.
Once I set the pin HIGH after 26 ms and LOW after 52 ms (from beginning)... how do I repeat it 220 times in a second?

Just set it to repeat forever, by using the wrap or repeat option.
I thought you wanted to simulate an analog input anyway. For a digital "burst" of pulses for x number of cycles, use the "Clock Stimulus" tab instead.

Just set it to repeat forever, by using the wrap or repeat option.
I thought you wanted to simulate an analog input anyway. For a digital "burst" of pulses for x number of cycles, use the "Clock Stimulus" tab instead.
If you know how to simulate an analog input, any tip is welcome.

Anyway, it's not cleat at all how tu use the "repeat" function.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back