Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pyramid PS21KX Linear Supply - 13.8V, 18A

Status
Not open for further replies.

dknguyen

Most Helpful Member
So yeah, I got one of these. It's very lightly used less than 20 hours to charge batteries for bench testing circuits and motors. I'm getting a larger variable voltage supply for use with a hot wire cutter, bench testing, and charging batteries which covers what I use this one for while cutting out the need of a battery to bench test.

I'm asking $50 for it plus shipping...but's pretty big. I'm not sure how much it would be but I'm guessing $30. So it'd come in a around 2/3 of what you'd get it normally before shipping. I have the box too, but it's high up in my garage so I don't know for sure if the foam is still in there (or whatever was used to pack it in the first place). It probably is, but I haven't checked. If it's not...I can use my new foam cutter to cut something for it lol.

I also have an Devantech SRF08 40kHz rangefinder ($30) and SRF235 235kHz rangefinder ($100).

PM me if you happen to be interested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back