Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pwm with operational amplifier 741

Status
Not open for further replies.
What frequency PWM?
What supply voltages do you have?

I would use two opamps to create a triangular wave generator, then use another as a differential amp to output a pwm..

Google opamp PWM and look at a couple of examples..
does differential amplifier convert triangular to pwm?

i have generated square wave what value chose for integrate opamp

Attachments

• triangular-wave-generator.png
    triangular-wave-generator.png
    10.1 KB · Views: 344
  • square wave.png
    square wave.png
    126 KB · Views: 155
Feed the triangle wave and a reference voltage to a comparator (another opamp can be used for that). The comparator output is pulses with a duty cycle determined by the reference voltage (which can be adjusted).

does it remain stable pwm
Yes, if the reference voltage and the triangle wave are both stable.
how to add pid controller to it?
Generate proportional, integral and differential control voltages and use a summing amplifier to combine them to produce the reference voltage.

Depends what your PID controller will be controlling.
A simplistic way would be to use a potentiometer for the P signal, an RC circuit (series resistor, shunt capacitor) for the I signal and a CR circuit (series capacitor, shunt resistor) for the D signal.
I suggest you read up about PID controllers.

Folks, this is Ritesh Kakkar again. You will not get anywhere with him.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back