Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Purchasing electronic components

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparky72

Just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with Tayda 2009 on e-bay. Since this is just a hobby for me I am looking to save a buck wherever I can. I live in Canada so roughly speaking, appox how long does it take for delivery service? Also are their products of decent quality. Looking forward to hearing from anyone that may give me advice regarding my concerns. Thanks in advance for any info I may receive.

I've used them a couple of times, and shipping was about 10 days to the West Coast. You might try their regular web site for possibly even better pricing. Their pin header prices are pretty good on the regular web site.

I have used em for various parts and they deliver realy fast with a good pricing .. it take from 7 to 14 days form ordering to i having the parts on my desk

electronic components

Thanks for the input to my request. I have already ordered from them and I am very satisfied with the prices and the service. Got my order here in Canada in 13 working days. Would order from them again when the need arises.

one thing is their high ebay rating 99.9% positve feedback last month they had 5422 positvie 4 neutral an 9 negative so they are a serious business :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back