Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pspice problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

pspice_wiebe

Hallo,

I am new with PSICE and have a question...

I got a problem with PSPICE, it says that my NODES ARE FLOATING. on internet people say I need a GND with a symbol 0.But i dont have that part.

I am using Pspice student version.

can somebody please help?

Hallo,

I am new with PSICE and have a question...

I got a problem with PSPICE, it says that my NODES ARE FLOATING. on internet people say I need a GND with a symbol 0.But i dont have that part.

I am using Pspice student version.

can somebody please help?

hi,
The Ground reference symbol is shown when you press 'G' on your keyboard,, its a downward pointing triangle, all circuits MUST have this gnd/reference.

Attachments

• PSpicePrimer.pdf
    382.5 KB · Views: 404
Hallo, yeah I got it now.

Now is part one working...what I actually want to do is simulate the behaviour of shadow on PV.

any suggestions how I can possibly realize that?

Hallo, yeah I got it now.

Now is part one working...what I actually want to do is simulate the behaviour of shadow on PV.

any suggestions how I can possibly realize that?

hi,
Thats good.
I use LTSpice,
not PSpice, but I would suggest you sign up to the LTS Users group, **broken link removed**

It has models and examples of PV panels, which you may be able to convert to PSpice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back