Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Prototyping with PIC32

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bunch
gedc0277-jpg.25246
of this

Spend a little more $$ and make it easy on your self

There is a lot of PIC32 development boards sprouting here and there, if you are doing serious work it is probably best to get one of the boards from Microchip, both the explorer16 and the PIC32 expansion board are great candidates, the explorer16 has a rich set of external peripheral circuitry, some of it is commonly used so there is plenty of code and examples that will speed your project along. There quite a few other good boards like the ones from Mikroelektronika as well. Although my sole purpose here is not advertising, I will be featuring a solder-less prototyping board in a few weeks that mates with both of the above Microchip development boards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Assuming you already have development hardware and need to make a prototype;
here's a complete tiny dev board with onboard regulator, USB etc for $25;
**broken link removed**
https://www.mikroe.com/eng/products/view/711/mini-32-board/

Or PCB to solder your own IC, the PCB has 0.1" header pins, PCB is $7.90;
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Both are small and cheap enough you could use them inside most things you might build.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back