Proteus ISIS 7.7 Tutorials

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember seeing any tutorials... There is a lot of help in the actual "help file".... What sort of help do you need?

I learned by just playing with the program. There is a tutorial in the help file that teach you step by step how to create a new component. Then it use that component to make a circuit with 4 identical parts. It teaches you how to duplicate one part into 4 so you just have to draw the original part one first. There are others that you also learn like making the titles box on the right bottom corner and how to add documentation infos.

It is quite boring just reading the tutorial without any hand-on. You can fall asleep very soon and it is quite tough to imagine what's going on on the screen without actually doing it.

So my advice is: just install the program and go to HELP/tutorial/A guided tour of the ISIS editor... and off you go.

Good luck and happy learning

Allen

Currently need help with dc sweep....m trying to generate the iv characteristic graph of the diode 1n4001

It's an add on... Advanced simulation is extra cash..

LT spice is used extensively on this site... Our resident pro.. Eric is pretty good with it...

Am also trying to get Transistor and Jfet characteristics graphs....Is it possible to get them in Proteus??

Am also trying to get Transistor and Jfet characteristics graphs....Is it possible to get them in Proteus??

Have you purchased the advance simulation licence?... If not... Then, No you can't

I also have never done any device characteristic graph plotting on the proteus. I have read the help files on the topic years ago and have found no demand for using it.

I mainly use proteus for simulating digital circuits, microcontroller and microprocessor circuits. Those things you want to do are best done on LTSpice and I saw a lot of them being performed on LTSpice here and the AAC forum.

Sorry I cant offer any help on this.

Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…