Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

High Frequency Simulation in Proteus

Status
Not open for further replies.

okbro

Does anybody know how to simulate high frequency signal and circuit in proteus? For several hundreds KHz it works well but when signal are in MHz range the circuit does not work.
I tried to change the setting from System>Set Animation Options and System>Set simulation option but I cannot get it working.
a.png

b.png

I us the frequency generator which can go as high as 12Mhz.. but in Proteus that's about it..

To simulate high frequencies in real time is almost impossible.. There is an optional ( expensive) circuit analysis module but its not really much better than spice..

What are you trying to simulate that requires such high frequencies? Proteus also has SFFM generators
But I have never used them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back