Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Proteus ISIS 7.7 Tutorials

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned by just playing with the program. There is a tutorial in the help file that teach you step by step how to create a new component. Then it use that component to make a circuit with 4 identical parts. It teaches you how to duplicate one part into 4 so you just have to draw the original part one first. There are others that you also learn like making the titles box on the right bottom corner and how to add documentation infos.

It is quite boring just reading the tutorial without any hand-on. You can fall asleep very soon and it is quite tough to imagine what's going on on the screen without actually doing it.

So my advice is: just install the program and go to HELP/tutorial/A guided tour of the ISIS editor... and off you go.

Good luck and happy learning:eek:

Allen

Currently need help with dc sweep....m trying to generate the iv characteristic graph of the diode 1n4001

Am also trying to get Transistor and Jfet characteristics graphs....Is it possible to get them in Proteus??

Am also trying to get Transistor and Jfet characteristics graphs....Is it possible to get them in Proteus??

Have you purchased the advance simulation licence?... If not... Then, No you can't

I also have never done any device characteristic graph plotting on the proteus. I have read the help files on the topic years ago and have found no demand for using it.

I mainly use proteus for simulating digital circuits, microcontroller and microprocessor circuits. Those things you want to do are best done on LTSpice and I saw a lot of them being performed on LTSpice here and the AAC forum.

Sorry I cant offer any help on this.

Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back