Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Protek 3003b không điều chỉnh điện áp đủ 30v

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanhhue

Chào mọi người!
Tôi có một Protek 3003b chỉ có thể điều chỉnh khoảng 20 volt. Tôi tìm thấy 1 chủ đề về máy này nhưng nó đã bị đóng.
Tôi đã cố gắng tìm kiếm sơ đồ mạch của nó nhưng không thể tìm thấy nó, Ai đó có thể cung cấp sơ đồ hoặc giúp tôi khắc phục sự cố này.
Chúng tôi rất trân trọng bất kỳ sự giúp đỡ nào !!!

Cảm ơn!

Hi everybody! I have a Protek 3003b that can only tune about 20 volts. I found 1 thread about this machine but it is closed.

I tried to search its schematic but could not find it, Can someone provide the schematic or help me fix this problem. We appreciate any help !!! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back