Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

project selection

Status
Not open for further replies.

classmate_83

Hi , i want some help from u people , please help me in
selection a project about communication.
please send me some projects names that r
related to communication point of view.

Well firstly you need to be clear about what the project is for. If it's a personal project, what are your goals? You obviously don't have any specific project in mind so I presume the goal of the project isn't to solve a real problem that you've actually got. Is the project intended to make up the basis of a class exam or assignment? If so, to what level must the finished project be acceptable?

These points mainly govern what type of project you're going to think about doing. If you're taking about a GCSE level project for example, then we're going to be looking at a design which challenges and satisfies the criteria laid out by the syllabus for GCSE Electronics, which in theory should be relatively simple. If on the other hand we're talking about a degree level project then we're going to need to look at a much more complex project which satisifes the degree subject syllabus.

Let us know some more details.

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back