Project Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am the one who has to thank you. because of your question i have learned few things today. let come back to the topic

All you have to do is assemble the components in bread board and power up the circuit. Make sure that the MIc is working. The mic used here is carbon condenser mic. it looks like a black button with two contact pins at the back face. (see the mic in google images) Parts list is given below

Switch ON the circuit, Keep an sound source near the mic (place an mp3 player or ipod near it) then turn ON a FM receiver kit (it is nothing but FM fixed in cars or even cell phone also have it) tune the FMs tuner from 88mhz to 108 mHz(this is FM limit). you can hear your song somewhere between this region.
If you tuned the FM correctly freeze the tuning. Now pick out the MIC, you can hear your voice in the FM receiver. Bingo !!!

thanks i can get all these and what about the antenna? i dont have any knowledge about it because i never used it!

i wonder how i forgot the main thing antenna. For better reception and range you should use a proper antenna.
Use a 12 to 6 inch wire or string (it should not bend, it should be stiff) . when i assembled this project i used an 8 inch small aluminium rod for this. Do you know abt the coil construction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…