Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Project idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

yon_emz

hi guys.. i was just wondering if you could help me out... i need to design a project using 4 major parts. a sensor,a keypad, a motor, and a display. can anyone give some project ideas thats simple and easy to make. its for a school project. oh, the project doesnt contain PIC or microprocessors.. just logic circuits.. i really hope you guys could help.. i really need it very badly.. thanks a lot.. :roll:

ASSISTANCE WITH SCHOOL PROJECTS

Wonder why some people seem to get more help than others on this board? Well it's simple.

NO assistance: Ask for the board members to think up a project for you, then ask them to design the project, then ask them to solve your circuit problems

You will get much more help if you post the following....
(1) Your age, grade, and course title (science, engineering, etc)
(2) What your project is supposed to do, prove, show.
(3) What the circuit looks like and what it is doing/not doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back