Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Project guidance

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayesh0707

my final yr project is ....fingerprint recognition for student/employee attendance...a standalone device n not pc based

i am finding it difficult to choose the dsp proccessor which could run the fingerprint recognition algorithm (supposed to be complex) and do the needful task n where can i get the circuit for the project.

I m not able to figure out how to interface the fingerprint scanner available in market(one with usb ) with the procsesor ..coz the image scanned by the scanner needs to be stored in the memory of the proccessor....the scanner available in market are come with drivers for the pc....can any one ellaborate

Also....can this SBC be used to do the same task ...coz m trying to figure out all possible ways it can be done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back