Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

project for trigger pulse so as to have fase control

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsoupl

i was given a project at my university and i need some help.the project says:" find a trigger circuit (control unit making a trigger pulse,using anything u want UJT,Transistors,DIODOS,Microcontroller or even IC)that will give a pulse to a thyristor or more, so as to have fase control.it would be helful if you give the hole circuit,starting from the power supplie to the Lamp or the work that will do.if u use microcontroler it is needed to have the progam that is needed for it to work."
so if anyone cold help me i would be graidful

Here's a lamp dimmer project using a PIC12C508 chip. Everything's served to you in a silver platter.

**broken link removed**

tsoupl said:
i was given a project at my university and i need some help.the project says:" find a trigger circuit (control unit making a trigger pulse,using anything u want UJT,Transistors,DIODOS,Microcontroller or even IC)that will give a pulse to a thyristor or more, so as to have fase control.it would be helful if you give the hole circuit,starting from the power supplie to the Lamp or the work that will do.if u use microcontroler it is needed to have the progam that is needed for it to work."
so if anyone cold help me i would be graidful

you will need the microcontroller or similar circuit for generating the phase control signals. Is this for something like a synchronous rectifier or motor-drive circuit? Power electronic texts will give you some help on the devices you mentioned above. While there is alot out there on the net for doing this, don't you really want to design one yourself so you can better learn from it?

Yes,i could but it`s very difficult for me because i don't know well to program microcontrolers as i know only assemble and not any software programing program for microcontrolers or plc.So i need help!any project that uses fase control is helpfull.
now for the picdim lamp dimmer,is very helpfull,but can it work on 220voltAc and 50Hz?(thnk u very much motion).

Hi tsoupl, why dont't you sent me that problem (from Prekas :D )a bit more analytically so that i can check if i have anything to give you or try to search a bit myself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back