Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

project assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

4electros

hello,i strongly need the help for my project located here:
**broken link removed**

project=alarm clock which you can find it in the previous page.
you can download the required files to have a clue at the same webpage.

I need you to be in touch with me concerning it but as a start i'd like to ask about LCD interfacing with that microcontroller PIC16F628 so you may need ther ASM file to get into it and understand the whole project in general .

could anyone read or take a look and provide me with some comments and suggestion cause i really need someone to encourage me without sorting it out by himself that is to depend on myself with getting assistance from others.
Anyway this is the downloading page for proteus simulation program( which is the required software to run the files existed in the webpage i referred to)

http://www.brothersoft.com/Proteus_VSM_Download_10132.html

will all my repect.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back