Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

programming leds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need help with program for this. I have tried but I just cant. Thanks

Im using a ATtiny13A, 2 x shiftr 74hc595n, 2 x switch, 15 x leds

1st switch is a power on switch automatic off when 3 circuits finish.

what I wish to do is activate 11 leds in a chase at a programmed time interval between each of say 1, 1.25, 1.5, 1.75, 2 seconds.

3 circuits of the chase. then nothing (end - power off).

random speed deseleration of 1 sec notified by a light. At a random time of 2 secs 2.25 sces, 2.5 secs, 2.75 secs,3 secs, 3.25 secs maybe not at all so totally random.

second switch is with 3 lights lets call it a speed boost, lights go up in increments of 2 seconds, 1st light, speed up by 1 sec when switch 2 is pressed, 2 nd light speed up 1.25 secs when switch 2 is pressed, 3rd light speed up by 1.5 secs when switch 2 is pressed. Then a pause off 3 secs before rotation of the speed boost starts again.

the speed deseleration cancels the speed boost if it is activated.

I think the atmel mc can only hold 1k.

Im using the Arduino stuff to help and to program the mc.

I am a novice and I have tried but my dyslexia is a bit of a problem.

Ive read some posts doing what I am trying to do with program codes and it seems so easy but I just cant do it ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. lol

**broken link removed** - I read this and the codes are what I need to include I think?

how far do you get in the code? are you able to get the LED's to work? are you able to detect the switches?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back