Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Programming Languages

Status
Not open for further replies.
christophe said:
thanks for all you're help nigel but it still aint got it to work!! :( I've used ur tutorial 2.1 and changed the things u said. the chips burnt fine but again nothin happens in the circuit. I've checked with a multimeter ive got voltages at the Vdd and that my switches produce a signal, but i aint gettin ne output. I also checked the voltage between the positive rail and the CLK0 which was 3.98V then between positive and CLK1 whcih gave me 4.20V i also checked across the 2 crystal terminals and the V was 0 is this correct or is there something wrong???

I'm a little baffled why you are measuring voltages from the positive rail?, it doesn't actually really make any difference - but it's common practice to measure from the 0V rail (the negative on a single rail supply).

Probably the first thing to do is check it's oscillating, you need access to a scope to do that - you must also use a x10 probe, a x1 probe will stop the oscillator.

Whats the config line for an RC oscilator on a 16F877A. some one in my college said these are easy to work with to start with.

programing language

Hello folks I was wondering if anyone knows of a good unlimited free basic programer, I don't mean pic basic lite, mpasm, mplabs, jal, c+, C++, assembly, or any other I'm just interested in ones like pic basic pro or pic basic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back