Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problems in generating list file in Mplab

Status
Not open for further replies.

saurabh17g

Hello I am trying to generate list file to view the memory and variables mapping.
I am using MPLAB IDE 8.56. After running the program, I am able to view .map,.hex,.coff files but not .lst file. I am using PIC24fj64002 family of microcontrollers.

Marked in red.

Attachments

• MPASM.jpg
    MPASM.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 252
Thanks a lot House0Fwax.

There are some problems however.
First, I am not able to open the assembler through my mplab software directly. I have to go to the location (of .exe of assembler) and then open it. Finally i got the above window that you attached. But then I have to give the location of .asm file. There was no assembly file created in my project directory when I built the project. I wonder how .hex and other files mentioned above were created.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back