Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with SG2525

Status
Not open for further replies.

nat

Hello everyone, I have problem with SG2525, I have made converter with this chip 12V= / 220V~ (200W), shema is in attachment.The problem is that I can not stabilize voltage on 230V but only on 270V (it is to high!).
Can someone help me,
thank you in advance,

Attachments

• schematic_440.doc
    92.5 KB · Views: 227
nat said:
Hello everyone, I have problem with SG2525, I have made converter with this chip 12V= / 220V~ (200W), shema is in attachment.The problem is that I can not stabilize voltage on 230V but only on 270V (it is to high!).
Can someone help me,
thank you in advance,
There is no guarantee that we can help, but we certainly can't unless we have component values.

Hello,
sorry, my mistake, list of material is in the attachment, Incoming is not 24V= , it is 12V=,

thank you
[/img]

Attachments

• list_of_material.doc
    25 KB · Views: 390
Where did you get the schematic? Could there be a connection missing between pin 2 and the junction of R6 and C13? It looks like the reference (pin 16) somehow needs to get back to one input of the error amp (pins 1 and 2).
It also concerns me that you only have two nodes connected to GND. Is the rail labeled "-" supposed to be GND?

nat said:
Ok,
can you make for me shema as you think it would work?

thank you in advance,
I am not familiar with SG2525. It would take me way too much time to design your circuit, and it probably wouldn't work without breadboard testing and redesign.
I just looked at the datasheet and your schematic, and three questions came to mind. You answered none of them. What's up with that? :?: :?: :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back