Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

problem with my l293 motor driver.....

l293d problem?????

• good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • avg

• ok

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vaila

hi....

i am using l293d ic for driving my two motors(12v dc)....for creating a wireless robot...for ma college fest....
i am using 49mhz reciever...form where the inputs are given to l293d ic...when i connect 12v dc supply to 8 th pin and 6v dc to enablers and 16th pin of l293d ic. i give the inputs by switching the remote...i am getting a supply of 12v across l293d ic output pins and 50m currrent...and when i connect the motors the voltsge at outputs of ic is dropping to 8v,50mA when i move the motors in forward direction and in backward i am getting only...6v,10mA....so can upls help me .....whats the problem in ma ckt?????? here i attached a model ckt...asuume the inputs are from signal receiver(decoder)....

Attachments

• l293d.jpg
    l293d.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 234
Why did you start a poll?

Your image is too small to really read.

You make no mention of the specifications for the power supplies you are using? You also do not provide the motor specs? This would go better with a complete circuit posted and all the specs provided.

Ron

More information is needed about your set up, but if you are using regular hobby receivers there output is only a 1 to 2 ms pulse and is not suitable to drive the motors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back