Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

problem running lpc2148

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace85

Hi,

I am new to this forum. Recently I am working On lpc2148 OF NXS prepared by rhydolabz .i have run there hex code in by using the Philips lpc2000 flash utility v2.2.3 and it is running fine. then I have debugged the program using keil uvision4 using the steps given in its manual keeping the clock frequency set to 12mhz .the program is running fine the software have checked it in the peripherals. But when I have dumped the hex code using the Philips v2.2.3 then the program is not running in the hardware. Kindly help…….

Thanking you in advanced.

Any other queries regarding these is welcomed…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back